‘FlexControl 14‘ features 14 digital /11 analog inputs, which can trigger emission of MIDI messages and 14 digital/PWM outputs, controllable simultaneously by: 14 on-board inputs, MIDI messages or another ‘FlexControl 14’ / ‘FlexRemote 9‘ device.
- 14 high-current open collector digital/PWM outputs for relays / LEDs / servo motors
- 14 digital inputs for buttons / switches // up to 11 analog inputs for potentiometers
- 1 ‘MIDI In’ DIN5 connector
- 1 ‘MIDI Out/Thru’ DIN5 connector
- Semi-transparent illuminated button for MIDI presets programming
- RJ-45 jack for connecting another ‘FlexControl 14’ or ‘FlexRemote 9‘ remote control board over straight-through Ethernet cable. Reliable communication is guaranteed over large distances
- Phantom power with configurable polarity is available on pins 1 and 3 of the ‘MIDI In’ jack
- 2.5mm DC power jack (with center negative pin)
- Reverse polarity protection
- Updatable firmware
- Free Microsoft Windows® application for firmware tweak and update
Read more in the user’s manual.
We ship within 1-2 work days by registered priority mail. Delivery to Europe usually takes 4-10 days and 2-4 weeks to the rest of the world.
* Possible import duties, taxes and brokerage fees are not included in the product price or shipping cost. These charges are recipient’s responsibility.
*Note: Displayed images illustrate fully equipped board, however the board normally ships without mounted DC power jack. This part will be included in the package, but not mounted.