The MIDI Ant can activate any program/patch in any MIDI device. And, it is so flexible, it will keep doing this for the next devices You’ll buy!
Check the other great features:
- Can activate any program/patch in a chain of up to 9 MIDI devices!
- Gives the freedom to arrange Your favorite programs/patches in a sequential list. Without any limitation of the banks they live in.
- Offers a fully customizable view of the program/patch number
- Can generate highly precise MIDI Clock between 20 and 320 ВРМ with 1 ВРМ increments
- 2 high-quality Neutrik® ¼” jacks for external expression pedals, freely assignable to ‘Control change’, ‘Pitch bend’ messages or tempo control
- An ‘auto-calibration’ for the expression pedals: eliminates the dependency from the extreme positions of the internal potentiometers
- Advanced MIDI Thru and powerful message converter
- Soft-action (click-less) momentary footswitches. Can be swapped by software.
- Ultra-bright 3-digit red LED display
- Intelligent switching 2.5mm DC power jack with center negative pin, permitting either power supply or phantom power at a time.
- Phantom-powered from spare pins on the MIDI Out socket
- Reverse polarity protection
- Sturdy metal case
- Easily configurable by a free Microsoft Windows® application
- Available SysEx export of both configuration and firmware for 3-rd party loaders running on other OS.
Read more in the user’s manual.
2 years. Buyer pays return and re-send shipping.
We ship within 1-2 work days by registered priority mail. Delivery to Europe usually takes 4-10 days and 2-4 weeks to the rest of the world.
* Possible import duties, taxes and brokerage fees are not included in the product price or shipping cost. These charges are recipient’s responsibility.